5. TOYS. While many women may try strap-ons, double-headed dildoes and other penetrative devices, most lesbians prefer the simple vibrator, concentrating on each other's clitoris. Popular new toys are those that pulse instead of vibrate (simulating the real stimulation from a living partner) and the Ora, "designed as a personal massager that closely simulates the sensations of oral sex for women."
4. COWGIRL. Not performed with toys or much penetration. One woman simply lies on top of the other and they slowly (at first) rub their vaginas together. If one has a large clit, she will take the top position and rub it against her lover's pussy, getting a kind of penetration.
3. MUTUAL MASTURBATION. The lovers lay side by side. Except for kissing and taking turns sucking each others nipples, each fingers her own pussy. The popularity of this position (usually performed by women just entering the same-sex scene) stems from the fact that self-pleasure is the only orgasmic experience they've ever know. At first, it's the only activity that works for them. Gradually, they can expand into other positions.
2. CUNNILINGUS. One woman lays between her lover's legs and concentrates in orally stimulating and satisfying her lover. They take turns.
1. SIXTY-NINE. The most traditional (and favorite) lesbian sex position. Each woman caresses, kisses and licks her partner's pussy until they both have long, intense orgasms. This is the one that most straight women want from their guys.